Today: 10 terrible things to step on!
- Rocks: Tiny little rocks hurt like heck. Why does something so small hurt so much? It’s like stepping on a knife.
- Legos: a staple of my childhood imagination. Stepping on one of these guys feels like you’ve stapled your foot!
- Sparkers: I have a vivid childhood memory of stepping on a recently used sparker while barefoot. I didn’t like it.
- Bees. Honey is great, but that little stinger on their butt is no honey to me.
- Thumb tacks. Even if you don’t get impaled by the tack, just stepping on the handle alone hurts!
- Slugs: I don’t want to step on one of these while wearing shoes, let a lone barefoot! Gross!
- Jellyfish. The remedy for stepping on one of these is peeing on yourself? No thank you.
- Broken glass. During a bar fight, never break a bottle over someone’s head, unless you have shoes on. Then it’s ok.
- Quicksand : When I was little, I thought quicksand was going to be a much bigger problem than it actually is.
- Land mines. Land mines? really? That’s not even funny. Obviously you don’t want to step on a land mine.
Thanks for watching! Subscribe for more videos or follow us on twitter!
Creative Commons Credits:
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0